Introduction to Winter Sowing
10:00 – 11:30
$10 suggested donation
Paige Brault and Terry Bochovich will introduce you to the wildly popular world of winter sowing. Covering all the basics and sending you home with all of the knowledge you need to start your spring and summer gardens from seed now using from free or inexpensive materials.
Class will be online, register for URL
What You’ll Learn:
- What materials can be used for winter sowing
- How to make miniature greenhouses, and what other forms of weather protection you can use in Washington’s winter months
- Which seeds to start sowing in the winter
- When to sow your seeds
- how to care for your seeds and seedlings after they’ve been planted
- Hardening off and transplanting
Board of Directors
Paige is a Board member at Down to Earth Community Gardens, and educator on agricultural methods.
Executive Director and Founder
Executive Director and Founder of Down to Earth Community Gardens. Terry is a life long gardener and educator on all things growing, planting, and gardening.